Sunday, December 17, 2006

When U Said Gd Bye..



why do you say you've had enough while you need some more?


why do you lie to your self while you cant ignore..?


what have i done to you?


what wrong did i do?


did i break your heart or took it in the depth of mine?


did i burn your soul or kept it safe from time?


i hide behind the mask of happines...


while my eyes are filled with sorrow


i try to ignore my emptiness,,,


but once again am lead to your soul


look at me, try me... dont just walk away


spare my soul, spare me... dont just walk away


for i need you now more than i ever did ..


i need you now & nth would stop it but death..


every night as i go to sleep i pray...


pray for you to be mine..


pray for mine to be yours


but still theres no answer..


sometimes i feel like god is deaf or not there


maybe he's just ignoring me... maybe he doesnt care


i dunno what happened when i wasnt there..


he stole your heart.. does he really care


i dont think any1 can love you as i did that night


for my love to you.. is a love thats deaf & blind


i see no wrong.. i hear no right


nth but tears.. that filled my eyes...


filled it that night when you said gd bye...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heey,

I have to admit: ur poems take me far away!!
so creative :-)
keep it up & good luck ;)

Anonymous said...

great work dude , really great , loved it

Anonymous said...

heeeeey
u are realy great !!!!!!!!!!
keep as u are n bring up ur talentn i realy loved it alllll!

Anonymous said...

gr8 web-site keep the gd stuff

Anonymous said...

hey kefek ana 7abetek
nfse a7keeeee m3k eza bdk
l2noh ana 7ooobe ra7 y7mel
mtl hek 9efat
iwill see u my loveeeeee