Friday, December 15, 2006

Beneath death



i feel so complicated
i cant see through my eyes
i'm becoming so furstrated
2 find myself telling lies
i feel like i'm so faked
covered with blue eyes
inside i am naked
but covered outside

i cant see myself
like i was
i cant find myself
the way it was
am fighting 2 death
but there i am
going underneath
the earth & the facts x2

am becoming so numb
my legs cant touch
the earth am a dump
this is 2 much
looking for my tomb
waiting 2 lunch
2 go 2 hell
but its still 2 much

i cant go 2 hell
its like going up
ilost myself
into this dark
its beneath death
the way i am
& am calling death
2 take me back

2 comments:

The Observer said...

Farrooh, did you write these poems yourself?

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyy
keep as u are!
ur poems are realy nice n keep bring up ur talent!