Sunday, December 17, 2006

gd bye myself



i used 2 kno sth i used 2 laugh

life used 2 make sence but now its crap

i cant find myself am tired from the facts

the only thing for me is that


its all gone no more fun

no more laughing no more games

its all gone i cant run

i can do nth 2 erase my sins


no forgivness no love.. just hate

no more prettyness life have.. no taste

no more sadness no more hateless

well thats wat.. u say

wake up 2 madness 2 mindless.. 2 see my heartless


just nth 2 find myself

just nth is making sence


i've lost myself

since i've been this


without u am selfless, heartless, & mindless

fighting for this i cant win this

gd bye myself am titred of this

gd bye myself gd bye myself gd by myself

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. ur acctually pretty good.. keep it up

Anonymous said...

did you write that !!!!
if yes then dude you're talented , am not saying that it's good , but it can be if you worked on it , but i loved it

Anonymous said...

Hey there man,

First time at your blog, and it looks very interesting!

Your poems sound great, but they're really dark and sad, why is that so? You're young and you should be happy and free, so live each day to the max ;-).

Think of it this way, most famous people and celebrities went through a lot of trouble and heartaches until they've reached what they wanted and became stars. So don't let anything and anybody hold you down ;-).

Keep up the good work and the amazing poetry!

Anonymous said...

Farah, nicely done! I echo Pheras' concern, that one so young should be so melancholy. But, very perceptive to put the "Eye of God' constellation up with the post...look up to Him and find some of the joy your name implies, young one.

Anonymous said...

r u sure u r only 14 ??

why i feel sadness in ur words? ur name Farah also :)

wala ya7eq lesha3er ma la ya7eq le3'ayrehe :P

Farah.z said...

heyy thx every1 i really appreciate wat u all say :D & there r happy timez & bad timez.. still im just a teenager i write wat i feel :D thx again

298329832983 said...

hi i need to be friends my name wessam my mail wessamlatef@yahoo.com i wait u