Tuesday, December 26, 2006

perfet mine


i look into ur eyez... in there bright.. i see myself, they give me pride..
i touch ur hair.. ur my perfet tail.. ur not a fairy, & i wont fail...
i seek ur heart.. i find it there.. i seek ur soul, i find it cares..
ur my perfect word.. u made it happen when u were there...

& still i cant stop staring inside ur eyez.. they hold so much
still i cant stop toching ur hair... it feels so soft ;p
srill i cant stop seeking ur heart.. bc itz the center of my soul

2night i pray for us 2 stay 2gother... itz my christmas day & i want u 4ever
2night i sleep another... itz my perfect night.. & itz heaven...
so0 many lightz in my dreamz.. so0 many lightz in my life..
so0 fightz in my dreamz.. theyre solved in my life...

my life iz perfect bc of u...

No comments: