Friday, December 15, 2006

poisin crawlz



i cant wait to cry.. im longing for my tears


i try 2 keep them in.. but no i cant keep


theyre over flowing, getting out of my ears


instead of my blood, theyre filling my veins


going through my heart, then down 2 my knees


i try 2 keep them in.. but no i cant keep



i feel like death is knocking on my door..


i feel like hell under me has overflowed


i feel like god doesnt feel my holes


within me poisin crawls..



i cant feel my pain, it freezed my veins


im burried within.. fire & fears..


now ur gone but death is near


feeling high,,, lost my feelz


i in heaven when ur here


i feel in hell by my tears..



i eat & eat 2 keep it down.. i swallow tears then spit them out


i fight myself round by round i see myself within the croud


with every word i hear ur sound i had u once i was proud..



i feel like death..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi faroo7 !wts ths!i hv read all ur poems n i like it all specially the first! bt all of them are gr8 soooo
keep as u are a talent guy n we all will enterprise ya !!!