Friday, December 15, 2006

Funnyy hehehe



wanna be a celebrity...

wanna get all those funny themes..wanna get my mind so clear..

but the most i wanna..here...

wanna be some body real...wanna stop all those drowning tears..
wanna get an automatic gear...


but most i wanna do... here...


wanna get me a lover...wanna be a copper...wanna get this faster...

wanna be a master...


wanna feel those happy tears..wanna find some body real...

wanna love wanna heal...but most i wanna do in here..

wanna find me a soul so clear...wanna get rit from my fears...

wanna get my glass so clean..but most i wanna do in here...


wanna get there faster...wanna find my lover...

wanna eat some mustard... wanna be a master...


since i was born i heared a lot...


now its time for me to talk..


i wanna fly get an ipod... wanna run and wanna walk


wanna take off this plaster..wanna eat some caustard..

wanna get me a lover...wanna be a master..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not ur best work , i didn't really like it