Sunday, February 4, 2007

Gone

i lost myself.. i lost my dreams..
replaced by hate.. along with tears..
found my heart.. sinking too deep..
under the sunset.. in the blood sea..
i lost it there.. i lost wat i feel..
i found hope.. but it was a dream..
nth's been right.. nth's been real..
all was wrong.. all was fears..
since i lost you.. i cant heal..
without my soul.. i cant be..
i cant hope.. im not me..
ur were my heart.. filled my veins..
with your love.. hold my tears..
but when ur gone.. it all dissapeared..
faught my self.. changed my keys..
keys of my heart.. death & screams..
they used to be love.. pasion & feels
now theyre gone.. replaced by fear..

2 comments:

The Observer said...

farooh, why did you stop writing on your blog?

Anonymous said...

Your words will always take my breath away. But you won't.